One. Movement Parts
Two．Look at the label
Three．Look at the surface glass
Four. See number ID
Five. See icon Mark
Six． Look at the diamond and mosaic process
Related Industry Knowledge
- Maintenance of electronic Watches
- Wrist Watch Water Treatment
- True and false identification of watches
- Check the sensitivity of the watch
- Watch Industry Development
- The preservation function of the watch
- The etiquette of wearing a watch
- How to choose a watch
- Antique Watch Collection
- Watch Belt Maintenance
- Change of the second hand of the watch (one)
- Change of the second hand of the watch （two）
- Why watches are needed when you have a mobile
- What is a good entry-level luxury watch to buy?
- What are the top-three luxury watches in the wo...
- Why are luxury watches so expensive, and are th...
- Why do advertisements often use the time 10:10 ...